Frequently Asked Questions

What are the minimum requirements and deadlines for enrolling in your courses?

1):  This depends on the course chosen.  At the end of each course page, you will see the prerequisites listed.  All courses require the following, in order to register:

a):  Vocational Courses

  • CRI Application

  • Enrollment Agreement

  • Deposit (Cash Pay/Corporate Client)

  • COE – Certificate of Eligibility (VONAPP) – Veterans or Vonapp Application Confirmation (screenshot)

  • Background Check / Government ID

  • Civilian and military transcripts (if applicable)

b):  Shorter Courses

  • Enrollment Agreement

  • Deposit (Cash Pay/Corporate Client)

  • Background Check / Government ID

What payment options do you offer?

1):  Vocational Courses

  • Cash or Check-make check payable to CRI Inc.

  • Credit or Debit Card-Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover

  • CRI Payment Plans 

  • Veterans Administration Benefits

2):  Shorter Courses

  • Cash or Check-make check payable to CRI Inc.

  • Credit or Debit Card - Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover


How do I register for, or get more information about, your courses?

1): Shorter Courses (Please contact Administration for pricing/forms):

Required Documentation:

  • Enrollment Agreement for the specific course

  • Deposit

  • Health Screening

  • Government ID

Please call or e-mail for shorter course info CRI – 702-222-3489 /

2): Vocational Courses

Required Documentation:

To start the process of enrolling in any one of our training programs, potential students must fill out an application for admission, course enrollment agreement and be at least 18 years of age, or 21 for certain  programs.  Upon acceptance, potential students will be asked to supply additional information or documentation in order to enroll in specific programs of instruction. Once enrollment agreements for the chosen training program(s) are completed and, admission is granted, students do not need to reapply to the school unless they have been dismissed due to misconduct or they have not been actively enrolled in any program for more than one year.

  • At least 18 years of age, or 21 depending on program

  • CRI Application

  • Enrollment Agreement

  • Deposit (Cash Pay/Corporate Client)

  • COE – Certificate of Eligibility (VONAPP) – Veterans or Vonapp Application Confirmation (screenshot)

  • Background Check / Government ID

  • Civilian and military transcripts (if applicable)

I was never in the Military, Law Enforcement or Security, can I take your courses?

Yes. You can still participate in almost all of our shorter courses, as well as our Professional Drone Pilot and Krav Haganah Instructor programs.  We also have new courses that are awaiting approval by Post Secondary Education that will focus less on the tactical  field.

You can find out more about these by calling or emailing the school at the following, 702-222-3489 /  Ask to be added to our email list for updates.  

What types of payments do you accept?

  • Cash/Check

  • Payment agreements

  • Vocational Rehabilitation

  • Veterans Administration benefits, such as the Post 9/11 GI Bill®.   (Please note:Some Veteran Educational Benefits receive a fixed dollar amount to use during a Fiscal Year that runs August 1st thru July 31st. Please contact the VA if you have specific questions relating to your individual benefits).

  • The VA Student Line is  888-442-4551)

How do I apply for my GI Bill® for vocational school training?

You can apply online

or in person at a VA office near you, by filling out a simple application (VA Form 22-1990). If you have already used your benefits and wish to attend our courses, you can go to the link above and fill out form 22-1995, which transfers your benefits to our school.  If you do not wish to apply online, you call 888-442-4551 or, if active duty, you can apply at your base education office.

Do my VA Educational Benefits pay for lodging, flights and meals?

Yes, for lodging but it will be your BAH, which will be sent to you the month after the program is completed.  Please call or e-mail CRI – 702-222-3489 for housing information and options.  

CRI, nor the VA, pay for flights if using the GI Bill®.  In some cases, they will pay for flight and housing through the Voc Rehab program.

CRI will cover 1 meal a day during training. If training times cover 2 meal times, then we provide 2 meals.

Students will be responsible for meals outside of training times.

If you are using Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31), then you will need to speak with your Counselor for reimbursements.

How much will lodging and meals cost?

CRI does offer a housing option through a third party. The cost is $500 double occupancy.  You will need to pay half of this amount in order to reserve your space.  The remaining amount must be paid before you finish the program, if you would like to leave with your certificate.  Payment can be made afterwards, in which case we will mail your certificate to you.  We also provide transportation to and from training.

If I have already used my GI Bill® for another school, how do I transfer my benefits to your school?

You can sign up and fill out a simple online form at VONAPP

The form (VA Form 22-1995) to transfer your benefits only takes a few minutes to fill out. You will have to enter the name of the school and course(s) you are going to attend.  The name of the school you should use for our programs is: “CRI Counter Terrorism Training School.”  Please preform a screenshot of the application as proof, since it will take up to 8 weeks to receive your Certificate of Eligibility.  The Administration has created a walk-thru document for this process in PDF.  If you would like this document, please call or email us and we'll be glad to send it out.  

I signed up on VONAPP but I can’t find where I submit the forms.

After signing up on VONAPP, select “Create New Form” and then select the form that applies to you, 22-1990 for first time GI Bill® users, or form 22-1995 for transferring your existing benefits.

My GI Bill® will only cover 60% of the training, are there any other funding sources?

Yes.   Please call or e-mail CRI – 702-222-3489 / for additional payment options.

You may be entitled to other educational resources (e.g. Tuition Assistance).  Please contact the VA Student Line – 888-442-4551 to inquire further.

What will the Post 9/11 GI Bill® pay for?

If you qualify for Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits at 100%, the VA will pay for the entire course tuition, provided that you haven't already met your tuition cap before attending CRI. You will also receive a housing stipend (please review your e-benefits account, your Certificate of Eligibility or contact the VA Student Line – 888-442-4551 for your individual benefits). Since all equipment and material is covered in our tuition, this leaves out only travel and food.

Where is your training held?

For our open calendar courses, they are held in Las Vegas, Nevada.  Privately reserved courses can be held almost any place in the world.

Can I use Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB chapter 30) for your training?

If you elect to use the MGIB just be aware that it will not cover the entire cost of the tuition.  

Please contact the VA Student Line – 888-442-4551 if you have any questions relating to your eligible MGIB benefits and what is covered.

What gear or clothing should I bring to training?

The gear list is based on the course.  Students who have applied, and been approved, will be sent a welcome letter that will include the gear list. If you wish to bring your own firearm, please contact the school for approval.

Can I use Vocational Rehabilitation to take your courses?

Yes, we accept Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits.  You must first call and set up an appointment with your Vocational Rehab Counselor.  During this meeting, they will decide to approve or deny your attendance. In the event that you are approved, they will then send CRI's Administration their approval form so that we can start the process of getting you enrolled.  Your individual Chapter 31 benefits will be provided by your Vocational Rehab counselor.

Can I get a job after I go through one of your courses?

We can’t guarantee job placement. We do assist with review of your current resume and offer our suggestions for interviewing skills.    In addition, we also have very good working relationships with US and overseas contracting companies. Students will have learned a skill set that may assist them in finding work domestically and in overseas environments. CRI works diligently to assist our students in their search employment.

How much do the vocational courses cost and how long is the training?

You will find course costs and length of training for each program on their individual  information pages, located on this site.

Please call or e-mail for shorter course costs and length of training CRI – 702-222-3489 /

2421 E. Gowan Road

North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030

Tel: 1 - 702 - 222 - 3489


Privacy, Security, Terms

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at